The University of Tokyo American Football Club (hereinafter referred to as "the Department") respects the privacy of personal information, pays close attention to the management of personal information (according to the definition below), and handles it properly. increase.
- Definition of personal information Personal information is information about an individual that can be identified by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information. In addition, even if the information cannot be identified by itself, the personal information includes information that can be easily collated with other information, and as a result, the individual applicant can be identified.
- The department shall limit the acquisition and use of the personal information provided to the following purposes, and shall acquire it by legal and fair means such as obtaining it with the consent of the individual.
- To facilitate recruiting activities (information provision, contact, notification to new students)
- To notify you of watching games (spring exchange games, autumn league games, etc.)
- To notify you of goods sales
Name, address, school of origin, date of birth, phone number, LINE ID, email address, height, weight, sports, etc.
- With the consent of the person
- When disclosure is required by law, etc.
At the request of the individual, we will respond to the correction, addition, deletion, use or refusal of provision of the content of personal information held by the department. When requesting disclosure, correction, or deletion, in order to prevent leakage of personal information to anyone other than the person or rewriting by someone other than the person, the requester must be confirmed to be the person himself / herself if it matches the registered contents. I will do it.
We will only accept your request if we can confirm it.
Established on March 10, 2017